Friday, September 14, 2012

Bundles, expansions and new faces

The Manga Bundle

First of all, I'm doing a Manga Bundle which includes many of my games at a very minimum price (pay extra to get more/newer games) made in collaboration with Groupees.

You can find more info here: http://groupees.com/ww

It started yesterday and will last for one week.

The Castle Of N'Mar

Second, the Loren expansion is officially released: http://www.winterwolves.com/lorencastleofnmar.htm

I still didn't do any press release because I want to have a small promo video ready before I do it, but you can already buy it since is out of the beta testing stage. Just remember that to play the extra content, is preferred if you load an old savegame in chapter 2, or start a new game. If you resume an old game from chapter3, you won't see the extra content.

New Faces

I'm working on several project now that Loren's expansion is finished. The biggest one is Planet Stronghold 2, but I'm also actively working on Heileen 3. For Heileen 3, I'm waiting for new backgrounds, and this will surely delay the game release. I hoped that would be ready by October but for several reasons (Loren that absorbed me completely first, and then two months of african heat that made me KO) I didn't plan it carefully as I should have.

But is still going to be the next game I release!

Above you can see some images from the scenes I've already finished coding.

More new faces will come to Planet Stronghold sequel as well. We've decided to add a few more secondary characters to the story, and also to let the player continue any previous romance, so it means that Rumi & Michelle will be romanceable in the sequel as well.

We're also thinking to add a simple but interesting colony-building sim to Planet Stronghold sequel, a sort of metagame which will influence the main roleplay part. I think should be quite interesting to play and offer more variety of situations. Those who don't like those simulations don't worry, playing at easy level will be a piece of cake ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment