Friday, April 8, 2011

Is going to be a hot spring

Dsc00730

In the picture above, Lilli sleeping over some straw :)

Spring is my favourite season. The blossoming flowers, the nature that wakes up, warm but not too hot climate (at least, for now) and so on. They say that the season you like most, is the season you're born in. Indeed, next monday will be my birthday...so maybe is true! I have lots of things going on, so this post is going to be made in form of "news". First news is...

Loren to be a manga game too

Yes, after thinking about it a lot, and after seeing that the actual comic author wasn't doing a great job (sigh...) I've decided to use manga art even for this game. I am not sure yet who will do the art but is likely will be the same artist of Undead Lily, so I'll need to finish that game first (since artist still need to do a lot of art for that game).

I realized I was about to make the same mistake I made with Vera Blanc, but at least this time I changed direction in time ;)

I'm also going to change the gameplay, from card-rpg battle to some more real-time stuff and perhaps even isometric battlefield! But right now is too early to talk about it, since the game is officially on hiatus for now.

Remember Me out very soon + new title!

My new life / dating sim will be almost surely out for pre-orders next weekend! I have finished testing the romance arc of Lawrence, so there are only 3 more characters to check. Obiously the pre-order version might contain a few bugs and some unbalanced gameplay, and the texts won't be completely proofread, even if the main story was written by a native English speaker, so there are only minor things that aren't proofread.

Yesterday spent the whole day testing it and I believe is going to be a good game, the "normal" endings are easy enough to get, once you find the right dialog choices (like in my other games) but the special ones are going to be tricky. You'll need to understand which actions raises which stats, and is going to be fun to discover them all (some happens only at specifc day/hour).

A less positive note: I'll have to change the game name, since I just discovered that a movie from 2010 has the same name "Remember Me" :( Couldn't have they waited 1 more year before releasing it?!!? Anyway, I'm open to any suggestion, though I am thinking to simply add a subtitle or use something like "Will you Remember Me?" or something similar. Will suck compared to the original title, but unfortunately have to change it...

Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook out... this summer!

Technically might be out even this Spring, since Summer starts the 21st June and if I understood well, Ayu of Sakevisual wants to have the game ready by the first days of June :) You can see a nice gallery of pictures of the game below... this otome game is going to be quite interesting!

So far the word count amounts at around 25,000 words, which is not bad already. There is going to be the usual farming sim, this time with flowers instead, but have yet to discuss about this with Ayu so don't know exactly how it will be done. More detailed information about this game will come in the next weeks!

So... what's the plan again?

The new release schedule is:

Mid-April - Remember Me pre-orders
End-April -  Remember Me Official Release

End-May or Early June - Flower Shop: Winter In Fairbrook

I'm going to list only the games almost ready from now on, since for the others in production many things can happen that can change completely the schedule. I'm also probably going to find the time to release an add-on for Planet Stronghold sometime before next Summer! Featuring the so-much-requested romance options: Lisa - Prince Cliff and Joshua - Queen Shiler!

No comments:

Post a Comment