Friday, April 15, 2011

the year of the rabbit

Dsc00672

Today was supposed to announce the release of Remember Me, but I had a last-minute problem with my dwarf rabbit Cleo that you see pictured above (nothing serious, only a minor surgery at the teeth). She's 9 years old and is quite a record for a dwarf rabbit!

So I won't be able to release the beta version of game today, but since the game is basically finished, I will spend 1 or 2 days to do some extra testing and make sure everything works as it should. Even if is just a beta pre-order I am a perfectionist and don't want to put something online in a rush ;)

As the title says, this year is the year of the rabbit in the Chinese Zodiac. Curiously, last year was the year of the Tiger, which is my sign in the chinese zodiac, but overall was one of the worst years since I was indie! This year luckily is much better, thanks also to my decision to switch from simple visual novels to some more complex life simulations and RPG games.

Well, that's it for now - check my twitter and watch this blog and my forums for the announcement of Remember Me pre-orders during this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment